I can't believe how quick December has passed me by, it's only 3 sleeps until Christmas and I've felt like I've really neglected my blog! I haven't updated you on my personal life for quite a while now so I thought it's time I did! I feel like I've been rushing around here, there and everywhere like a woman possessed just lately; I had every intention of getting organised early for Christmas but as usual that didn't happen and I've still got a few last minute presents to get!
- I was a bit slack on the Christmas decorations front this year, I really didn't want to get into the festive spirit (bah-humbug and all that...) but I eventually got my tree up during the first week of December, I like simplicity when it comes to decorations and I think my tree is quite tasteful.
- We got some Christmas stock in at the pub at the beginning of the month, we got loads of different flavours of Sambuca; banana, raspberry, cherry, black and ordinary. We also got some Fireball which is a really strong tasting cinnamon whiskey.
- Jason bought me some Jocelin UGG boots for my Birthday, I know UGGs aren't to everyones taste but I really like the ones I've got because they aren't like traditional UGGs.
- Obviously 1st of December marks the beginning of advent which meant I could start opening the doors on my Boots Beauty Advent Calendar.
- I bought some Muppets lounge pants from Asda, they're amazing.
- In case you didn't hear me banging on about it, I went to Warner Bros Studios to see where they filmed Harry Potter, there's me standing outside number 4 Privet Drive. It was an amazing experience and I'd recommend it to anyone who's a HP fan. I was going to do a post about it but don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't already been.
- I had some lovely birthday cuddles with my niece Sofia, she's officially the most beautiful little baby girl ever!
- I took part in a secret santa swap and this was the present I gave to my secret santa, I bought her some OPI polishes, a Nails Inc. set and an eyeliner, she seemed to really like it!
- Birthday rose wine
- Travelcard for going into London, Jason surprised me a little bit by taking me into London for a bit of shopping in Selfridges (this is a massive thing for him - he hates shopping with a passion!)
Have you been busy this December?