You've probably heard me mention before that I don't see the Slimming World plan as a 'diet', it's a change for life which I intend to continue for the foreseeable future because I think it's a realistic, sustainable way to eat. The most important part of the SW plan is that no food is forbidden and you're actually encouraged to enjoy your 5-15 Syns per day so that you never feel deprived of anything. Of course, there are some things which are 'better' choices to make if you're fancying something sweet (or savoury) but ultimately you can have anything as long as you count it in your Syns.
I've put together a little list of my favourite sweet tweets which are all under 5 syns each so there's absolutely zero guilt and you could either just have one or even have a few to satisfy your sweet craving! Even if you're not on Slimming World you can basically say that these are all under 100 calories so they're there to be enjoyed without feeling like you've ruined a healthy eating regime!
- Mikado Sticks (milk, daim or white chocolate) 0.5
- Oreos (original & chocolate cream) 2.5
- Pink n' Whites 2.5 (put them in the microwave for 30 secs - 1 min and they're even more amazing!)
- Flumps 2 (break one of these up and put them in a hot chocolate - lush!)
- Cadbury Treat Sized Dairy Milk, Caramel, Crunchy or Flake 4
- Cadbury Treat Sized Fudge or Chomp 3
- Cadbury Highlights Hot Chocolate 2
- Aero Mousse Orange & Chocolate 4
These are all really good if you've got a craving for chocolate because you can team them up together to make it feel like you're having a really big sweet feast without actually going over your Syns for that day.
What are your favourite sweet treats?
Subscribe: Blog Lovin' | Twitter | YouTube